Petzl Sequoia ARB Climbing Harnesses including SRT
The SEQUIOA SRT saddle is designed to be used for both traditional as well as for single rope climbing techniques. This saddle includes a waist connection point at the front of the saddles as well as a shoulder strap connection point at the rear of the saddle to accommodate a CROLL + SECUR + DELTA chest ascender assembly. The waist connection point can also be used to connect a descent control device.
- Attachment point for chest ascender strap
- Twin-webbing construction technology
- Suspension bridges available in 25, 30 & 35
- Angled side D-rings for easy access
- Height–adjustment strap for gated rings
- Rings that open for quick bridge alterations
- FAST quick connect buckles at waist and legs
- Wide leg straps contact surface area
The wide waist belt and leg straps of the new SEQUOIA arborist saddles are designed to provide comfort, support and ventilation for long days of extended periods of hanging in trees. The twin webbing construction of the waist belt includes stiffeners, perforated padding and mesh fabric that offers a impressive balance between excellent support and breathability. It’s narrowing side design reduces rib constraint. The waist belt contoured lateral attachment points are positioned for easy access.
Rugged yet lightweight materials and construction provide excellent durability at 1.37 Kg in weight.
Gated positioning Rings can be opened to allow for easy replacement of suspension bridges, insertions of swivels and triangulation adjustment of these rings.
Waist belt comes with a multitude of tool attachment points: 5 gear loops, two side plastic rings to attach hand saws, 7 webbing slots to accept 4 small and 3 large CARITOOL tool holders.
PETZL NEWTON EASYFIT HARNESS ((SPECIAL OFFER))
Rapid donning thanks to the EASYFIT design:
- vest ensures the harness keeps its shape
- FAST automatic buckles (sternal and leg loop) allow the harness to be easily donned with both feet on the ground. These buckles retain their adjustment settings between donnings.
Comfortable throughout the work day:
- anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
- lightweight, breathable construction
- slots on the shoulder straps allow installation of a LIFT spreader for descending in an upright position
Easy to use:
- shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- equipment loops and slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch allows easy organization of work tools
Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
Certification(s): CE EN 361, EAC
Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
SKUs C73JFA 0 C73JFA 1 C73JFA 2
Color(s) black/yellow black/yellow black/yellow
Size 0 1 2
Waist belt 65-80 cm 70-93 cm 83-120 cm
Leg loops 44-59 cm 47-62 cm 50-65 cm
Stature 160-180 cm 165-185 cm 175-200 cm
Weight 1240 g 1300 g 1350 g
Guarantee 3 years 3 years 3 years
Petzl Avao Sit Fast Harness
Petzl Avao Sit Fast Harness
AVAO SIT FAST (C79AFA): leg loops equipped with FAST automatic buckles for quick and easy opening and closing without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves
- Wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops give excellent support. They are contoured and lined with breathable perforated foam for maximum comfort when suspended
- Waistbelt equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- A ventral attachment point that distributes the load between the waistbelt and the leg loops during suspended work
- Two lateral attachment points transfer the load to the waistbelt for comfort when working with feet supported. They can be flipped back against the waistbelt when snagging is an issue
- The rear attachment point on the waistbelt allows connection of a restraint lanyard, or a TOP CROLL (new or old version) to make the harness into a rope access harness
- Five pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- Slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- Slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
- Certification: CE EN 358, CE EN 813
Would you like to receive email updates on our special internet offers? If so, please click here.