The STEIN Evolution III is designed as a weather-resistant work jacket, offering great looks and user comfort. The outer material is tough and breathable with a DWR treatment. All seams are sealed for increased protection against the elements. The inner mesh lining is designed to help wick away sweat working in conjunction with the outer material.
The Evolution III jacket has been fitted with a lined removable hood which is fitted with drawstring face adjustment and Velcro peak adjustment. It is attached to the jacket body using magnetic studs and enclosed Velcro. The front of the jacket has been extended for increased protection. The neck/collar has been lined using neoprene for added wearer comfort.
- Layered water-resistant breathable fabric with DWR
- (Hydrostatic Head Rating: 20,000mm / MVTR rating: 15,000 gm²/24hrs)
- Fast wicking inner-mesh lining
- All seams are tape sealed
- Detachable hood with draw-cords & magnetic fasteners (new feature)
- Comfort Neoprene neck/collar lining (new feature)
- Water-resistant 50cm underarm YKK zip vents
- Water-resistant YKK zipper chest pocket
- Extended rear back and extended arms
- Extended front (new feature)
- Open rear shoulder vents for increased ventilation and air flow
- Reflective piping stripes around the sleeves
- Reflective piping stripes on both the front and rear
- Twin hem draw-cords and Velcro cuff adjusters