In a stunning combination of ballistic mesh fabric and our lime green leather, this handsome chainsaw footwear is incredibly strong, waterproof and breathable.a
Offering a new alternative to the Scafell boot which took the market by storm in September 2011, the Scafell XER features an upper crafted from a unique combination of a technical mesh fabric and the characteristic lime green leather of it's brother boot.
The two-tone gunmetal grey Kevlar® based material contrasts with the lime green sections creating a revolutionary look, with a more technical and subtle feel to it. A new style of lacing system with an increased number of eyelets of an articulated die-cast design completes the look of this handsome new boot.
Other features are similar to the Scafell; the OutDry waterproof system, the full leather lining; the removable and replaceable instep grip, the tough randing for abrasion resistance; and the heavy duty Vibram sole unit. As with the Scafell™ you are covered by the No Fear 14 month guarantee.
- EN ISO 20345 & S2 EN ISO17249 Class 1 (20m/s)
- Technical fabric upper for breathability
- Waterproof OutDry® technology
- Fully leather lined
- Multilayer Kevlar chain saw protection
- 200J Protective steel toecap
- XT1 Perfomance midsole for stability
- Deep padded collar with achilles cut out
- Dual tongue system for comfort fit
- Heavy duty Vibram rubber sole unit
- Heat and chemical resistant outsole
- Talon system for extra traction on wet timber